Lloyd optimization complexity on 2D CDT

ballbugsbunny
Hi all,

could you please inform me on the complexity of the Lloyd optimization in 2D meshes produced by a CDT? Is it the same as a Voronoi relaxation as it is implemented in CGAL? Is there any published reference I can cite in my manuscript?

Thanks,
Fotis

Re: Lloyd optimization complexity on 2D CDT

Jane Tournois
Hi Fotis,

this paper [1] describes how the Lloyd optimization in a CDT is
implemented in CGAL.
[1] https://hal.inria.fr/inria-00523812/

It also gives quite a few references about this problem.

Best,

Jane.

Le 02/03/2017 à 14:37, ballbugsbunny a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> could you please inform me on the complexity of the Lloyd optimization in 2D
> meshes produced by a CDT? Is it the same as a Voronoi relaxation as it is
> implemented in CGAL? Is there any published reference I can cite in my
> manuscript?
>
> Thanks,
> Fotis

Jane Tournois, PhD