Linear cell complex: function are_facets_same_geometry not working

Linear cell complex: function are_facets_same_geometry not working

Pranav
Hi,

Function are_facets_same_geometry seems to be not working. I tried to create a linear cell complex containing a single triangle. While attempting to call this function with dart handle to this triangle as both arguments, it returns false. Following is the link to a simple test code:
https://gist.github.com/pranavkantgaur/ddc18fe6a9d04c11af55#file-testfacetgeometry-cpp

With regards,
Pranav

Re: Linear cell complex: function are_facets_same_geometry not working

Guillaume Damiand
Hi Pranav,

This (unofficial and undocumented) function tests if the two dart
handles point to two faces having the same geometry but with reverse
orientations.

Best regards
Guillaume

Le 04/01/2016 09:48, Pranav a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> Function /are_facets_same_geometry/ seems to be not working. I tried to
> create a linear cell complex containing a single triangle. While attempting
> to call this function with dart handle to this triangle as both arguments,
> it returns false. Following is the link to a simple test code:
> https://gist.github.com/pranavkantgaur/ddc18fe6a9d04c11af55#file-testfacetgeometry-cpp
>
> With regards,
> Pranav

Guillaume DAMIAND

CNRS - LIRIS UMR 5205
Université Claude Bernard
Bâtiment Nautibus (710)
43 Boulevard du 11 Novembre 1918
69622 Villeurbanne Cedex (France)
Tél: +33 (0)4.72.43.14.34                 Fax: +33 (0)4.72.43.15.36
Mail: [hidden email]
Web: http://liris.cnrs.fr/guillaume.damiand/

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment