Kinetic Data Structure

souravkhoso
http://doc.cgal.org/latest/Kinetic_data_structures/Kinetic_data_structures_2trivial_kds_8cpp-example.html

This link was given as example in the official CGAL documentation page for trivial KDS. I am not understanding what is the codes of main function doing. If someone please can explain the meaning of the main function lines it will be very good. Thanks in advance.

P.S. the documentation says it is the 'easiest example' , still I am not understanding it. I am a newbie in CGAL. If you can mention any 'simpler' example it will be very beneficial to me.