KDS for maintaining convex hull

Hui Ding-2
hi,
Does CGAL contain any kinectic data structure for convex hull?

from the documentation I can only see delaunay triangulation and simple sort...
or does anybody know where I may be able to find one implementation for this?

Really appreciate any tip or suggestion!

Re: KDS for maintaining convex hull

Daniel Russel

On Jul 30, 2008, at 9:37 AM, Hui Ding wrote:

> hi,
> Does CGAL contain any kinectic data structure for convex hull?
No. Although depending on your purposes, extracting the convex hull
from the delaunay triangulation may be sufficient.
                                --Daniel