Join GSoC 2020

Ahmad Ganzouri
Hello,
I am interested to join gsoc this year, i want some help to be able go through the code and ideas.
A task to be assigned to me if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Join GSoC 2020

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
GSoC selected orgs haven't yet been announced so CGAL might not be part
of the selected orgs.

However, you can start looking at our project page and how to candidate
here:
https://github.com/CGAL/cgal/wiki/Project-Ideas