Is there a way to write and read WKT strings and onvert it to CGAL::Surface_mesh<K::Point_3> ?

Is there a way to write and read WKT strings and onvert it to CGAL::Surface_mesh<K::Point_3> ?

sergio
This post was updated on .
Is there a way to write and read WKT strings?
Example:

POLYGON((0 0, 10 0, 10 11, 11 10, 0 10)) or MULTIPOLYGON....

and convert it to CGAL::Surface_mesh<K::Point_3> ?

I would  like to repair self-intersection in multipolygons  using
autorefine_and_remove_self_intersections() for example, is it posible?

Re: Is there a way to write and read WKT strings and con convert it to CGAL::Surface_mesh<K::Point_3> ?

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
Are you in 2D or 3D?

Sebastien.