Interval_nt<>::number_of_failures()

Ophir Setter-2
Hi,

I used to use the function Interval_nt<>::number_of_failures() for find how many failures there were. Where did it go? Is there any alternative?

Ophir

Re: Interval_nt<>::number_of_failures()

Sylvain Pion
Administrator
Hi Ophir,

Ophir Setter a écrit :
> I used to use the function Interval_nt<>::number_of_failures() for find
> how many failures there were. Where did it go? Is there any alternative?

See the CGAL 3.4 release notes - http://www.cgal.org/releases.html - :

#  the counter Interval_nt::number_of_failures() has been removed, replaced by a profiling counter enabled with CGAL_PROFILE.

I hope this is workable for you.

--
Sylvain Pion
INRIA Sophia-Antipolis