Intersect concave shapes

Daniel Wickeroth
Hi,

I have two concave 3d shapes, each representing a molecule. I’m not sure if the shapes are watertight. I would like to compute the intersection between the two. Could you please point me in the right direction, i.e. which package would be suitable?

Kind regards,
Daniel

Re: Intersect concave shapes

andreas.fabri
Do you mean the intersection lines?
I ask as non-watertight makes it hard to say what is in, say the
intersection.

--
Andreas Fabri, PhD
Chief Officer, GeometryFactory

phone: +33.492.954.912    skype: andreas.fabri

Re: Intersect concave shapes

Daniel Wickeroth
The intersection lines would already be helpful. More interesting would be the intersection volumes. If watertightness is needed, I’m sure I can make the shapes watertight.