Interpolating without taking into account every nodes

Interpolating without taking into account every nodes

Yoann LE BARS

Hello everybody out there.

        I need to interpolate values on a mesh. I can load a mesh with CGAL and
I already use “sibson_c1_interpolation_square” to interpolate a value on
a given point. Now, the thing is some values I have on my mesh are
invalid and therefore must not be taken into account when interpolating.

        Therefore, I am wondering: is there a way not to take into account some
nodes when interpolating? I have not seen anything like this in the
documentation, but I am still a bit lost in it.

        Best regards.

--
Yoann LE BARS
http://le-bars.net/yoann