Installing CGAL.python

faniry

Hello,

I try to install CGAL.python on Ubuntu 8.04, I've followed some instruction on
a website to install first BOOST and after CGAL and at the end the CGAL 0.9 but
during the installation, i get the following message

Compiling of CGAL package
Be patient this may take a while
make[1]: Entering directory
`/home/miangaly/Desktop/CGAL/cgal-python-0.9/bindings/Kernel'
Compiling Kernel_module.cpp
Kernel_module.cpp:20:23: error: CGAL/basic.h: No such file or directory
Kernel_module.cpp:23:23: error: CGAL/Gmpq.h: No such file or directory
Kernel_module.cpp:24:32: error: CGAL/Lazy_exact_nt.h: No such file or directory
Kernel_module.cpp:60: error: ‘CGAL’ has not been declared
Kernel_module.cpp:60: error: expected initializer before ‘<’ token
Kernel_module.cpp:64: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘(’ token
Kernel_module.cpp:68: error: expected `;' before ‘}’ token
Kernel_module.cpp: In function ‘void init_module_Kernel()’:
Kernel_module.cpp:73: error: ‘CGAL’ has not been declared
Kernel_module.cpp:74: error: ‘FT’ was not declared in this scope
Kernel_module.cpp:74: error: template argument 1 is invalid
make[1]: *** [Kernel_module.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/miangaly/Desktop/CGAL/cgal-python-0.9/bindings/Kernel'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Does someone knows what's wrong

Regards--

Re: Installing CGAL.python

Sylvain Pion
Administrator
[hidden email] a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I try to install CGAL.python on Ubuntu 8.04, I've followed some instruction on
> a website to install first BOOST and after CGAL and at the end the CGAL 0.9 but
> during the installation, i get the following message

Note that cgal-python has separate mailing-lists where you have better chances
to get an answer to your questions.

> Compiling of CGAL package
> Be patient this may take a while
> make[1]: Entering directory
> `/home/miangaly/Desktop/CGAL/cgal-python-0.9/bindings/Kernel'
> Compiling Kernel_module.cpp
> Kernel_module.cpp:20:23: error: CGAL/basic.h: No such file or directory

Obviously, it's not finding CGAL header files.  Did you install them?
Check you installed the "devel" package for CGAL, maybe ?

--
Sylvain Pion
INRIA Sophia-Antipolis