How to store instances of external class via pointer in 2d geometries

How to store instances of external class via pointer in 2d geometries

brainslush
I have objects which are represented via
CGAL::Arr_segment_traits_2<kernel>::Curve_2 and later other 2D geometries. I
use arrengements with history to find intersections between these objects
but in order to do that I would need to store a pointer to the instances in
these 2d geometries.

I'm not quite sure what cgal object I need to inherit from and what other
changes I need to do.

Thanks

Re: How to store instances of external class via pointer in 2d geometries

brainslush
Nvm I found an easy solution.

One can make use of the Arr_curve_data_traits_2 traits.

http://www-sop.inria.fr/members/Clement.Jamin/CGAL/Td_doc_r3/Arrangement_on_surface_2/classCGAL_1_1Arr__curve__data__traits__2.html