How to read face_descriptor faces from file?

How to read face_descriptor faces from file?

Shrabani Ghosh
Hi,

I have a file where all the faces are written. I want to read the file and
want to get the property_map value for that corresponding face.

Let's say, in file 16 2 is written.

If the value read from the file directly assigned to the face_descriptor fd,
it does not work.
face descriptor fd = 16 does not work.
without a boost_foreach loop is it possible to get face information?

Re: How to read face_descriptor faces from file?

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
Using Polyhedron_3 you will need to either create a vector of
Face_handle to get a mapping id -> face.

With Surface_mesh fd = 16 is working.

Sebastien.