How to get rid of self intersection triangles?

How to get rid of self intersection triangles?

Shrabani Ghosh
Hi,

In my file input, I have got many self-intersection triangles. Is there any
way to get rid of self-intersection triangles? Or to solution to fix that
problem?

There are self-intersections.
13565 pairs of triangles intersect.

Re: How to get rid of self intersection triangles?

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
Considering the high number of intersecting triangles, I suspect
that you have duplicated edges.

Try calling stitch_borders():
https://doc.cgal.org/latest/Polygon_mesh_processing/group__PMP__repairing__grp.html#ga15f047f56af2fee3e491120db4dc69a3

Sebastien.