How to get order of intersection points that create and remove after moving a circular object in arrangement?

How to get order of intersection points that create and remove after moving a circular object in arrangement?

Morteza Manavi
I want to get the sequence of events or intersection points that created and removed in the arrangement after moving a circular object form one position to another and I don't know how to do this using CGAL lib.

Re: How to get order of intersection points that create and remove after moving a circular object in arrangement?

Efi Fogel
Use, what we refer to  as, observers; see the example program examples/Arrangement_on_surface_2/observer.cpp and the doc. at https://doc.cgal.org/latest/Arrangement_on_surface_2/classCGAL_1_1Arr__observer.html

                         _/