How to get all vertices that located between two lines in the arrangement?

How to get all vertices that located between two lines in the arrangement?

Morteza Manavi
Hi,
I want to discover all intersection points or vertices that located between two lines in the arrangement but I don't know how to do this. I think one way to do this is to use the overlay function but I don't how to make second arrangement for use in overlay function so that all vertices between the two lines exist in the overlaid arrangement.
Thanks.

Re: How to get all vertices that located between two lines in the arrangement?

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
What is your input? you have a set of points and 2 lines and what to get
all the points between the two lines? Or it is something more complicated?

Sebastien.

On 09/25/2018 04:59 PM, Morteza Manavi wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to discover all intersection points or vertices that located
> between two lines in the arrangement but I don't know how to do this. I
> think one way to do this is to use the overlay function but I don't how
> to make second arrangement for use in overlay function so that all
> vertices between the two lines exist in the overlaid arrangement.
> Thanks.

Re: How to get all vertices that located between two lines in the arrangement?

Morteza Manavi
I have an arrangement composed of circles and lines and I want to add two lines and then get vertices between these lines.(I do not care if the vertices are on the boundary of these two lines as well)

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 7:03 PM Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory) <[hidden email]> wrote:
What is your input? you have a set of points and 2 lines and what to get
all the points between the two lines? Or it is something more complicated?

Sebastien.

On 09/25/2018 04:59 PM, Morteza Manavi wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to discover all intersection points or vertices that located
> between two lines in the arrangement but I don't know how to do this. I
> think one way to do this is to use the overlay function but I don't how
> to make second arrangement for use in overlay function so that all
> vertices between the two lines exist in the overlaid arrangement.
> Thanks.

Re: How to get all vertices that located between two lines in the arrangement?

Morteza Manavi
The lines have the same angle.