How to extract points of a cell in Voronoi diagram

How to extract points of a cell in Voronoi diagram

Morteza Romoozi

hi

Do u know haw we can extract points of each cell of a voronoi diagram?

Re: How to extract points of a cell in Voronoi diagram

Ashwin Nanjappa-2
Morteza Romoozi wrote:
> Do u know haw we can extract points of each cell of a voronoi diagram?

What is the representation of your Voronoi Diagram?

~ash

RE:Re: How to extract points of a cell in Voronoi diagram

Morteza Romoozi

Tanx 4 Replay

2D Voronoi diagram.and a simple Voronoi.get a couple points(x,y) and produce a voronoi diagram.it make a file with text format that introduce Voronoi groph.i wana extract cell from this groph.

Morteza Romoozi wrote:

> 2D Voronoi diagram.and a simple Voronoi.get a couple points(x,y) and
> produce a voronoi diagram.it make a file with text format that introduce
> Voronoi groph.i wana extract cell from this groph.

Is it difficult to extract the vertices of each cell from this text file? If
you know that you can create a polygon for each cell and calculate its area.

~ash