How to create a Surface_mesh from Surface_mesh_default_triangulation_3 and a vector of points?

How to create a Surface_mesh from Surface_mesh_default_triangulation_3 and a vector of points?

Rash
How to create a Surface_mesh from Surface_mesh_default_triangulation_3
and a vector of points?

I tried this but failed

typedef CGAL::Surface_mesh_default_triangulation_3 Triangulation;

typedef CGAL::Simple_cartesian<double>                      Kernel;
typedef CGAL::Point_3<Kernel>                               Point;

int main()
{

    Triangulation tr;
    std::vector<Point> points;

        //how do I create Surface_mesh from points?
    tr.insert(points); //does sadly not work

        Surface_mesh mesh = tr.createMeshFromPoints(points);

Convert Polyhedron_3 to Surface_3 to create a Surface_mesh from a cloud of points?

Rash
Hi people,
if it is not possible to use a delaunay triangulation with surface mesh
is there an easy way to use it on a Polyhedron_3 Mesh and convert it a
surface mesh?

I realy just want the triangulated, indexbased version of a 3d point
cloud without including pcl into the project.

Kind regards
Rashid