How to complie and execute demos and examples !

How to complie and execute demos and examples !

youness faouzi
Hi ,

I'm just a bigginer , and I want to know how to complie and execute some demos from CGAL library
Configurations : Windows XP , CGAL331 , Visual Studio 2008

How can i import de library ?

Thanks

Re: How to complie and execute demos and examples !

Ophir Setter
We have a nice web page that also includes compiles libraries for Visual Studio 2008. It can be useful as the current installation of CGAL 3.3.1 does not contain libraries that fit Visual Studio 2008.

http://acg.cs.tau.ac.il/cgal-at-tau/installing-cgal-and-related-programs-on-windows

Ophir