How to calculate area of a cell of a Voronoi groph

How to calculate area of a cell of a Voronoi groph

Morteza Romoozi

HI

do u know how we can calculate area of cell in a voronoi groph?

we have a voronoi groph and wana calculate area of each cell

tanx alot

Re: How to calculate area of a cell of a Voronoi groph

Ashwin Nanjappa-2
Morteza Romoozi wrote:
> do u know how we can calculate area of cell in a voronoi groph?
> we have a voronoi groph and wana calculate area of each cell

I assume you know the segments/points that bound each Voronoi cell. Each
bounded cell is a polygon, so you could construct a Polygon_2 of each cell
and call its area() function to obtain the area.

See:
<http://www.cgal.org/Manual/3.3.1/doc_html/cgal_manual/Polygon_ref/Class_Polygon_2.html>

~ash