How to add tolerance to my triangle?

mato
I am using cgal's intersection method to find the intersection between line
and a triangle.

double tolerance = 1e-6;
eg : auto result = intersection(segment1, triangle1);

Now I want to add tolerance in the triangle (similar to dilating the
triangle by given tolerance amount).

So, How do I add tolerance to my triangle1?

ps : I saw that Bbox_3.h has dialte functionality.

Re: How to add tolerance to my triangle?

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
Cross posted on SO:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/54296413/how-to-add-tolerance-to-my-cgal-triangle