Gaussian Map

ShyamSundar
Hello everyone,

I am a bit new to CGAL.
Currently I am in need of Gaussian Map for my project.
I came across "Arr_spherical_gaussian_map_3" folder in CGAL include, but I was unable to find proper documentation regarding it.

I am in need of guidance in proceeding with it. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanking You.

With Regards,
Shyam Sundar.

Re: Gaussian Map

Efi Fogel
It's there but it is not exposed (not documented), unsupported, and probably incomplete.
We do plan to expose it in the future.

                         _/