GSoc 2020

Aniswar SK
Hello everyone,

I am Aniswar Krishnan, a 2nd year Computer Science student at Indian Institute of Technology, Madras. I am have been coding in c++ and python for the past 15 months. I am interested in Geometry and Algorithms and have done courses on same along with Data Structures, Linear Algebra. I got interested int the projects likeĀ  K-DOP tree and Implementing a Fast Distance Computation between Triangle Meshes and would like to contribute more to the community.
Please guide me and share the relevant resources needed.

Will be grateful.

Regards,
Aniswar Krishnan
II Year Computer Science