Formal Commitment

Simon
Dear Sir/Madam

In the "Information Candidates Should Apply" section of the organisation's wiki, the following is mentioned:
Provide a formal commitment that you will be involved full time on the GSoC. This is absolutely mandatory.
I would be very thankful if you could further explain what is meant by "formal commitment" and how it is supposed to look like.

Thank you for your time.

Re: Formal Commitment

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
It means that you're not going to have something else to do during
"office hours" during the GSoC period. Basically you are not have
another job/internship, you are not going to take a week of holiday, ...

Sebastien.