Enquiry regarding a PhD or R&D in geometry processing

Enquiry regarding a PhD or R&D in geometry processing

Iasonm
Hello! Since a lot of members of the community are involved in geometry processing projects I would like to ask for advice. I recently graduated from the university of Patras in Greece with a focus on geometry processing. Here are some projects I did. I am interested in coding as much as research on the field and I would like anyone's suggestion on university departments or companies which do research in geometry processing and to which I could apply to.

Thanks in advance!