Edge collapse as removal in Triangulation Simplification

Edge collapse as removal in Triangulation Simplification

Shrabani Ghosh
Hi,

In the edge collapse examples, I can define some edges as non-removal. Can I
define in this process to define some edges that has to be removed in the
simplification process?

That in the simplification if I define only the non-removal edges, the edges
I want to remove may get collapsed or may not be.  To remove those edges how
can I define them?

Thanks in advance.
Shrabani Ghosh