Does create_offset_polygons_from_polygon_with_holes_2 requires boost thread?

Does create_offset_polygons_from_polygon_with_holes_2 requires boost thread?

nilram
Hi guys,

I'm trying to use create_interior_skeleton_and_offset_polygons_with_holes_2,
it returns a vector of boost::shared_ptr<Polygon_with_holes_2>. On my mac,
when the program exits, it prompts error like

dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found:
__ZN5boost6detail12get_tss_dataEPKv
dyld: Symbol not found: __ZN5boost6detail12get_tss_dataEPKv

And I tried to compile it on centos 7 with gcc 4.8.5, it also has link error

/usr/include/boost/thread/tss.hpp:84: undefined reference to
`boost::detail::get_tss_data(void const*)'

How can I resolve this?

Thank you!

Re: Does create_offset_polygons_from_polygon_with_holes_2 requires boost thread?

Laurent Rineau (CGAL/GeometryFactory)
On Monday, March 11, 2019 3:46:18 PM CET nilram wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm trying to use create_interior_skeleton_and_offset_polygons_with_holes_2,
> it returns a vector of boost::shared_ptr<Polygon_with_holes_2>. On my mac,
> when the program exits, it prompts error like
>
> dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found:
> __ZN5boost6detail12get_tss_dataEPKv
> dyld: Symbol not found: __ZN5boost6detail12get_tss_dataEPKv
>
> And I tried to compile it on centos 7 with gcc 4.8.5, it also has link error
>
> /usr/include/boost/thread/tss.hpp:84: undefined reference to
> `boost::detail::get_tss_data(void const*)'
>
> How can I resolve this?

The missing symbol is indeed from boost_thread. Add

 -lboost_thread

to your linker flags.

R&D Engineer at GeometryFactory           http://www.geometryfactory.com/
Release Manager of the CGAL Project       http://www.cgal.org/