Debugger available?

Amit Pendharkar
Hi All,

I want to use some graphical debugger to see how CGAL library functions. Can I use some debugger like DDD? How to set it up?

I need to go through the functionality implemented in the library files but doing it manually eats up lot of time.

Thanks & Regards,
Amit Pendharkar

Re: Debugger available?

Daniel Duque Campayo
Hello,

I insert the "-g" option in the Makefile, where the CC and LD options are
(perhaps removing the "-O" option, I don't know if this is really needed,
try). The resulting code can be debugged. I use the text debugger gdb, but I
think DDD should work.

Best,

Daniel

--
Daniel Duque
http://rincon.uam.es/dir?cw=950067138671875

Re: Debugger available?

Amit Pendharkar
Hey Daniel,

Thanks. Yeah even I use the gdb but thought using DDD might b a little simpler.......anyway......gdb+emacs serve the purpose.

Regards,
Amit Pendharkar