Cube modelling

iampriyanshi
I am new to CGAL.
I would like to know how to construct a 3D cube with CGAL?
I need a 3D Cube as a final result.

Re: Cube modelling

andreas.fabri

Coming soon (and already in the master branch on github):
CGAL::make_hexahedron(..)

https://cgal.geometryfactory.com/CGAL/doc/master/BGL/group__PkgBGLHelperFct.html#gad9df350e98780f0c213046d8a257358e

On 2/21/2018 9:55 AM, iampriyanshi wrote:

> I am new to CGAL.
> I would like to know how to construct a 3D cube with CGAL?
> I need a 3D Cube as a final result.

Andreas Fabri, PhD
Chief Officer, GeometryFactory
Editor, The CGAL Project

phone: +33.492.954.912    skype: andreas.fabri

Re: Cube modelling

iampriyanshi
What final file should I expect after building this project, that will give a
3D Cube?

https://cgal.geometryfactory.com/CGAL/doc/master/BGL/BGL_surface_mesh_2gwdwg_8cpp-example.html#a4

Above code builds and runs successfully.