Contributing for GSoC 2019

Sakshi Taparia
Hi! I am Sakshi Taparia, a second year student from IIT Delhi. I am currently pursuing my B-Tech in Mathematics & Computing Engineering. I found this mailing list from the Google Summer Of Code 2018 page and am extremely enthusiastic about contributing to your valuable organization. I have good knowledge of Data Structures & Algorithms, Linear Algebra, Geometry, Combinatorics and Graph theory as well as decent experience of coding in C/C++, Java and MATLAB.
I don't have a very good idea of the project since I am just a beginner but I'll be really thankful if you could guide me on where to start and how to connect with the existing contributors and mentors so that i can reach out for help and get a better idea of everything.
I promise to be sincere and regular with my work.
Very eagerly awaiting your response.
Thanking you,
Sakshi Taparia