Constrained and periodic triangulation?

Bradan
Hello,

Is there a way to create a constrained and periodic triangulation for points in two dimensions using the CGAL framework? I've only found classes for either periodic or constrained triangulations so far, but not for both. Am I missing something?

Kind regards,
Daniel

Re: Constrained and periodic triangulation?

teillaud
Administrator
Dear Daniel,

You are not missing anything, unfortunately we don’t have that in CGAL currently.
(there are developments in progress on CGAL 3D periodic meshes, which is more or less related to your needs, though not quite)

btw, I’d be interested in knowing more about your applications for periodic constrained triangulation or meshes, if you don’t mind sharing this (either privately or on this list).

Monique Teillaud
https://members.loria.fr/Monique.Teillaud/
INRIA Nancy - Grand Est, LORIA
Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et Automatique