Constrained Delaunay Triangulation 3D

Henrique Campos Fernandes
Hi colleagues,

I'm working in a facet recovery procedure in order to implement a constrained triangulation in 3D. To achieve this, I delete some tetrahedrons that intercept the missed facet, then I obtain a concavity. After this, I retriangulize this concavity separately (in another triangulation). The problem is how to join the two triangulations. I'm trying to use t.create_cell(Cell_handle) to add the new tetrahedrons, one by one, in the first triangulation but it becomes invalid.

Could you help me?

Thank you.

--
Henrique Campos Fernandes
Federal University of Minas Gerais - Brazil