Center in 2D Minkowski Sums

Simao Soares
Hello,

I would like to know how is calculated the center of a polygon in the minkowski sums function from cgal. This function use the center of the polygon as the reference point, but I don't know if this center is a simple center of the bounding box of the polygon or a mass center.

Thanks in advance,

--
Simão Soares
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/simaosoares
Phone: +351 918 656 143

Re: Center in 2D Minkowski Sums

efif
I'm not sure I understand your question, but perhaps by "reference
point" you mean the origin of the coordinate system.

Phone: +351 918 656 143

Re: Center in 2D Minkowski Sums

efif
Minkowski sum is defined as the pairwise sum of the points in the two
summands respectively. There is no trace or reference point (except for
the origin).

--