Cannot find DLL file after building

jwu-2
Hi,
I'm trying to build debug multi-thread dynamic CRT library files using MS Visual Studio 2008. I'm using Windows XP and CGAL 3.3.1. The building process appears to be successful. However, I cannot find DLL files in the lib directory. Here is the list of the six files generated.

CGALcore++-vc80-mt-gd.idb
CGALcore++-vc80-mt-gd.lib
cgalcore++-vc80-mt-gd.pdb
cgal-vc80-mt-gd.idb
cgal-vc80-mt-gd.lib
cgal-vc80-mt-gd.pdb

The project was built with /MDd option. Do I suppose to get DLL files?

Any help will be appreciated!

Jian