CGAl questions

ujur007
I am new to CGAL and I have some question about the examples provided by
CGAL.

I am running CGAL on Ubuntu 16.04. I can run some of the examples provided
on the webpage  it runs from the command line but it gives me error in QT
IDE. Also from the command line if I do for example for hello world program
on the webpage.

sudo g++ hellworld.cpp -o output.txt -lCGAL

It runs fine but when I open the output file it contains many special
characters. I have no idea what is that?
what is the use of -ICGAL? is there some document which describes such
options?

How can I configure QT IDE to run CGAL examples?

BR, <https://doc.cgal.org/latest/Manual/tutorial_hello_world.html>