CGAL is throwing exception while reading it's own output triangulation

CGAL is throwing exception while reading it's own output triangulation

Mukherjee, Soham
Hi,
I have a point cloud that I triangulated. I triangulated with Delaunay_Triangulation_3 and saved it by >> operator. But while reading the saved triangulation it is throwing exception. I cannot attach the text file as it is larger than the attachment size limit.
CGAL error: assertion violation!
Expression : false
File       : /usr/local/include/CGAL/Triangulation_3.h
Line       : 6781
Explanation:
Refer to the bug-reporting instructions at https://www.cgal.org/bug_report.html
libc++abi.dylib: terminating with uncaught exception of type CGAL::Assertion_exception: CGAL ERROR: assertion violation!
Expr: false
File: /usr/local/include/CGAL/Triangulation_3.h
Line: 6781
Abort trap: 6
The vertices that I am triangulating is attached with this email. Column 0, column 1 and column 2 are x, y, z coordinates. 4th coordinate is some scalar value that is not used in Triangulation.
Thanks,
Soham

Re: CGAL is throwing exception while reading it's own output triangulation

MaelRL

Hello,

Could you please host the data file and your code on a website such as gist.github.com ?

Thank you.

Mael