CGAL is a mentoring organization for GSoC'17

CGAL is a mentoring organization for GSoC'17

Sebastien Loriot-2
Dear all,

The CGAL project has been accepted as a mentoring organization for
the 2017 Google Summer of Code.

If you're a student: it's a great opportunity if you feel like
contributing to the CGAL project while being paid for it during a 3
months remote internship.

If you're a professor/researcher/*: you can propose new project ideas
that could be a great addition or improvement for CGAL, and/or invite
your students to apply

The list of proposed projects is here:
http://www.cgal.org/project_ideas.html

Anybody can propose a new project idea. Feel free to contact us at
[hidden email]

Students can check that they are eligible on the official GSoC website:
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/

Re: CGAL is a mentoring organization for GSoC'17

françois
Good morning Sebastien,

My name is Kamazoun François NANA, I am a 3rd year student in computer science (in China).
I would like to contribute in the CGAL project during this summer. I am particularly interested about the project "Reworking Intersection Functions". Is there any repository where I could find some source code or other materials related to the project?

Thank you.

François