CGAL exports degenerate mesh

Zesen Qian
Hi list,

I guess this is a problem hard to avoid - after I process the mesh
with an exact kernel, I need to export it to a file(OFF). And it seems
that there are some precision issue that some triangles after exported
are degenerate. So now I can't process this mesh again in CGAL.

Is there anyway to workaround/fix this issue so I get a close enough
mesh without degeneracy?

Thank you.

Best,
Zesen

Re: CGAL exports degenerate mesh

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
Not really, you can at least make sure that the precision of the stream
is the maximum one (std::setprecision(17) for double).

Sebastien.