CGAL documentation website down

Paul Aspinwall
For the past week or so the websites www.cgal.org and doc.cgal.org have been so slow as to be unusable
(at least from USA).
Does anyone know another source of the documentation or if the website will be fixed soon?

Re: CGAL documentation website down

chgans
On 25 March 2017 at 06:22, Paul Aspinwall <[hidden email]> wrote:
> For the past week or so the websites www.cgal.org and doc.cgal.org have been
> so slow as to be unusable
> (at least from USA).

Same here (New Zealand), I usually just reload the page, and it comes
(eventually) right.
Seems like the server drops connections.

Chris

> Does anyone know another source of the documentation or if the website will
> be fixed soon?

Re: CGAL documentation website down

Is this still a problem?

andreas