CGAL - among three finalists for the Green Software Award

CGAL - among three finalists for the Green Software Award

andreas.fabri

The CGAL Project is glad to be among the three finalists
for an award going to projects which make an effort
for sustainability development.

More here:
https://www.cgal.org/news/2018/04/01/GreenProjectAward/

Proudly,

Andreas
--
Andreas Fabri, PhD
Chief Officer, GeometryFactory

phone: +33.492.954.912    skype: andreas.fabri

Re: CGAL - among three finalists for the Green Software Award

Olivier Devillers-2

On 01 Apr 2018, at 19:18, Andreas Fabri <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The CGAL Project is glad to be among the three finalists
> for an award going to projects which make an effort
> for sustainability development.

Bonne croisière sur le Queen Mary.

En te lançant dans le green, tu as moins de chance de recevoir des messages indignés
qu’en péchant les derniers poissons ou en cliquant a planète…

Re: CGAL - among three finalists for the Green Software Award

Efi Fogel
Before I state my ideas, let me add and say that it is a wonderful initiative.
I suggest that we replace the "Delete" buttons in all our demos with "Recycle".
Talking about recycling, have we mentioned in the submission that generic code is inherently green, because code recycling is essentially applied on a large scale.

                         _/