CGAL Installation problem

BHAVIHSYA JAIN .
I am trying to install CGAL-4.9 (64 bit) in Windows 10. I have tried it with Visual Studio 2013 and 2015.
I need to use CUDA 8.0 with CGAL.

I was able to successfully install CGAL-4.9 in Visual Studio 2010 Express(32 bit) but CUDA is not compatible with this version of Visual Studio.

Which Visual Studio version is compatible for CGAL-4.9(64 bit)?

Thanks
Bhavishya Jain

RE: CGAL Installation problem

zhanxucong

Hi Bhavishya,

I don’t know about CUDA but I have tried CGAL with VS 2013 and 2015 also, both of which are community version and CGAL works fine on them. If I may ask, what problems are you facing and what do you mean by incompatible?

Best regards,

ZHAN, Xucong