CGAL- How to generate a adaptive sampling on surface?

CGAL- How to generate a adaptive sampling on surface?

Frank Dz
Hi everyone~ I want to know how to get adaptive sampling on surface. The
'adaptive' means the samples on feature part can be more dense.

I have tried search about this. Yet I only get some surface reconstruction
method or mesh generation method have this effect. However, it is not
*sampling on the Original Surface*.

I just wonder if there exist some sampling method in CGAL. Or I didn't find
it without using a right name describing it.

Thanks for you kind help and guidance.

be open, be creative, be critical

Re: CGAL- How to generate a adaptive sampling on surface?

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: CGAL- How to generate a adaptive sampling on surface?

Frank Dz
Thx for you kind help! Before I tried to find a adaptive sampling method, I
adopted blue noise sampling in my project, which is also under a uniform
meaning.

Any way, I will try to make it!

Thank you again!

Best regards,