CGAL GUI

iampriyanshi
Is there any GUI available for CGAL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luDHXaT9PjY

In the above video which interface is used, any idea?

Re: CGAL GUI

Simon Giraudot-2
Hello,

Note that CGAL is a library that is not intended to offer end-user
software. Apart from that, the GUI you see on this video is the
Polyhedron demo which we commonly use to test and present our algorithms.

You can download a compiled version for windows from the manual:
https://cgal.geometryfactory.com/CGAL/doc/master/Manual/packages.html#PkgClassificationSummary
(See "Windows Demo" + "Common Demo Dlls" on the right column.)

You can also compile it from the sources:
https://github.com/CGAL/cgal/tree/master/Polyhedron/demo/Polyhedron

Simon Giraudot, PhD
R&D Engineer
GeometryFactory - http://geometryfactory.com/

Le 03/04/2018 à 09:55, iampriyanshi a écrit :

> Is there any GUI available for CGAL.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luDHXaT9PjY
>
> In the above video which interface is used, any idea?

Re: CGAL GUI

Laurent Rineau (CGAL/GeometryFactory)
Le Tuesday, April 3, 2018 9:55:12 AM CEST iampriyanshi a ?crit :
> Is there any GUI available for CGAL.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luDHXaT9PjY
>
> In the above video which interface is used, any idea?

The interface you see in that video is the application in
  CGAL-4.12-beta1/demo/Polyhedron/

in CGAL. It is called the "CGAL Polyhedron Demo" but nowadays we should just
rename to "The CGAL 3D Demo".

R&D Engineer at GeometryFactory           http://www.geometryfactory.com/
Release Manager of the CGAL Project       http://www.cgal.org/

Re: CGAL GUI

biswajitcse
100% right

On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 1:34 PM, Laurent Rineau (CGAL/GeometryFactory) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Le Tuesday, April 3, 2018 9:55:12 AM CEST iampriyanshi a ?crit :
> Is there any GUI available for CGAL.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luDHXaT9PjY
>
> In the above video which interface is used, any idea?

The interface you see in that video is the application in
  CGAL-4.12-beta1/demo/Polyhedron/

in CGAL. It is called the "CGAL Polyhedron Demo" but nowadays we should just
rename to "The CGAL 3D Demo".

R&D Engineer at GeometryFactory           http://www.geometryfactory.com/
Release Manager of the CGAL Project       http://www.cgal.org/

thanks and regards