CGAL Feedback form and periodic Voronoi diagram

CGAL Feedback form and periodic Voronoi diagram

When you follow the Feedback link at http://www.cgal.org/support.html

you get to a surveymoneky page that is dedicated to your usage of CGAL.
For the CGAL project this is very useful information.

Recently one person put Periodic Voronoi Diagrams on the wishlist.
As most people who give feedback stay anonymous, let me reply on
the cgal-discuss mailing list:

There is no Voronoi class for that, but the periodic Delaunay
triangulation has all the ingredients, as it is the dual.

Best regards,

Andreas

--
Andreas Fabri, PhD
Chief Officer, GeometryFactory

phone: +33.492.954.912    skype: andreas.fabri

Re: CGAL Feedback form and periodic Voronoi diagram

pbarletta
Hi,
the question "6. Which Parts of CGAL Do You Use or Plan to Use?" only allows 1 answer. I think this kind of question may have many aswers.

Regards

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 5:23 AM, Andreas Fabri <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

When you follow the Feedback link at http://www.cgal.org/support.html

you get to a surveymoneky page that is dedicated to your usage of CGAL.
For the CGAL project this is very useful information.

Recently one person put Periodic Voronoi Diagrams on the wishlist.
As most people who give feedback stay anonymous, let me reply on
the cgal-discuss mailing list:

There is no Voronoi class for that, but the periodic Delaunay triangulation has all the ingredients, as it is the dual.

Best regards,

Andreas

--
Andreas Fabri, PhD
Chief Officer, GeometryFactory
Editor, The CGAL Project

phone: +33.492.954.912    skype: andreas.fabri

Re: CGAL Feedback form and periodic Voronoi diagram

andreas.fabri
Thank you for pointing this out. It is fixed now.

andreas