CGAL @ EuroCG20 (online)

MaelRL

Dear all,

Please find below an email from Alexander Wolff from EuroCG. The conference will take place online due to the current circumstances, and talks have been recorded.

The first invited talk will feature Monique Teillaud, editor and a main contributor of the CGAL project, who will present Triangulations in CGAL in all kinds of spaces tomorrow morning (European time).

Best,
Mael

Re: CGAL @ EuroCG20 (online)

teillaud
Administrator
Thanks, Mael.
FYI, the slides are here: https://hal.inria.fr/hal-02510046
Monique Teillaud
https://members.loria.fr/Monique.Teillaud/
INRIA Nancy - Grand Est, LORIA
Institut National de Recherche en Informatique et Automatique