CGAL-3.7-beta1, Visual Studio 2010 and Qt

CGAL-3.7-beta1, Visual Studio 2010 and Qt

Yvan Maillot
Hi all,

It seems I've succesfully installed CGAL-3.7-beta1 on Windows 7 for VS2010 because I've compiled it and I can compile and execute examples such as the Triangulation_2 example.

But I've some trouble with Qt it seems because when I try to generate the VS2010 project for the Triangulation_2 DEMO (not example, since it works). Well, when I try to do it with CMake I have this error "Qt QTSCRIPT library not found.".

I can compile the project anyway. But its execution gives this message "L'application n'a pas réussi à démarrer correctement (0x000007b)".

The CMake message is quite clear. It doesn't find the QTSCRIPT library, but I don't know at all what I've to do.

Thanks for your help.

Yvan

Re: CGAL-3.7-beta1, Visual Studio 2010 and Qt

Laurent Rineau (GeometryFactory)
On Wednesday 08 September 2010 14:49:28 Yvan Maillot wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It seems I've succesfully installed CGAL-3.7-beta1 on Windows 7 for VS2010
> because I've compiled it and I can compile and execute examples such as the
> Triangulation_2 example.
>
> But I've some trouble with Qt it seems because when I try to generate the
> VS2010 project for the Triangulation_2 DEMO (not example, since it works).
> Well, when I try to do it with CMake I have this error "Qt QTSCRIPT library
> not found.".
>
> I can compile the project anyway. But its execution gives this message
> "L'application n'a pas réussi à démarrer correctement (0x000007b)".
>
> The CMake message is quite clear. It doesn't find the QTSCRIPT library, but
> I don't know at all what I've to do.

The (non-error) message about QTSCRIPT has nothing to do with the fact that
the application does not start. The Qt DLLs that are first found in the PATH
are probably not the one the application has been linked with.

You can resolve such issue with the tool depends.exe (that is shipped with
Visual Studio).

R&D Engineer at GeometryFactory           http://www.geometryfactory.com/
Release Manager of the CGAL Project       http://www.cgal.org/

Re: CGAL-3.7-beta1, Visual Studio 2010 and Qt

Yvan Maillot
Sorry but I can't find this tool ! Could you tell me where is it ?

Re: CGAL-3.7-beta1, Visual Studio 2010 and Qt

ASDen
http://www.dependencywalker.com/

the idea is simple, make sure that all dependent Qt dlls are of same version of libs you linked against
after that to resolve the problem you have to make sure the system finds the correct dlls first , or finds only them :)

Regards,
Mohamed Yousef

On 8 September 2010 17:33, Yvan Maillot <[hidden email]> wrote:

Sorry but I can't find this tool ! Could you tell me where is it ?

Re: CGAL-3.7-beta1, Visual Studio 2010 and Qt

Annie-Pier L.
Hi,
I have the same problem. What can I do if the following path are in 32 bit
instead of 64?
c:\mingw\bin\LIBGCC_S_DW2-1.DLL
c:\mingw\bin\LIBGMP-10.DLL