CGAL 2.5D Triangulation Attach vertex info

CGAL 2.5D Triangulation Attach vertex info

teals
Hi, so I currently have a 2.5D Delaunay Triangulation working using this setup.

    typedef CGAL::Exact_predicates_inexact_constructions_kernel K;
    typedef CGAL::Triangulation_euclidean_traits_xy_3<K> Gt;
    typedef CGAL::Delaunay_triangulation_2<Gt> Delaunay;
    typedef K::Point_3 Point_3;

But I want to attach additional information to each vertex. I am using this setup because the 3D data is LiDAR and thus constrained. This method has worked well but I just need to attach addition information to each vertex.

This is what i've attempted to use, but the template for Delaunay_triangulation_2 doesn't allow for this many arguments and if I just use this I get internal CGAL errors about the points not being 2D.

     typedef CGAL::Delaunay_triangulation_2<K,Gt,Tds> Delaunay;

Any ideas?

    typedef CGAL::Exact_predicates_inexact_constructions_kernel K;
    typedef CGAL::Triangulation_vertex_base_with_info_2<unsigned int, K> Vb;
    typedef CGAL::Triangulation_data_structure_2<Vb> Tds;
    typedef CGAL::Exact_triangulation_euclidean_traits_xy_3<K> Gt;
    typedef CGAL::Delaunay_triangulation_2<K,Gt,Tds> Delaunay;