Boolean_set_operations_2 example problem

Boolean_set_operations_2 example problem

sergshu
Hi,

I want to run Boolean_set_operations_2/simple_join_intersect example on VS2005.
I have managed to compile CGAL libs and this example according to instructions
in the mail-lists.
However, when the 'join' function is actually invoked an access violation
exception is thrown from CGAL::Handle_for<... class. I'm not using GMP and
TAUCS and the example itself wasn't modified in any way, except for VS
upgrading the .sln file. I've tried running this example on Linux and it runs
fine. My guess is that there is some configuration  or compiler/linker
properties problem in VS2005. Here is a short version of the call stack (sorry
I couldn't post the whole call stack):
CGAL::Handle_for<...
CGAL::identical...
CGAL::Point2C...
CGAL::CommonKernelFunctors
CGAL::Arr_segments_traits
CGAL::Arrangement_2
CGAL::General_polygon_set_2
CGAL::General_polygon_set_2
CGAL::_join
CGAL::_join
CGAL::join

I've tried looking in mail-lists for this problem and couldn't find anything.
Does anybody encountered this before? Can you assist me please in solving this
problem.

P.S. Switching to VS2008 doesn't help, it causes the same problem.

Thanks in advance