Batched arrangment point location: which input point the query results refers to?

Batched arrangment point location: which input point the query results refers to?

andrea.tagliasacchi
Hello there, noob request:

I am currently employing the batched point location functions referenced here:
http://www.cgal.org/Manual/3.3/doc_html/cgal_manual/Arrangement_2/Chapter_main.html#Subsection_20.3.3

My problem is that the "std::list<Point_2> query_points;" gets sorted
from CGAL, thus, I cannot understand which query point is associated to the
correspondent element in "std::list<Query_result>  results"

This is what I tried. I extended Point_2, but the compiler asks me
for a missing Point_2_data( Point_2& p ) copy constructor, meaning
the "index" info will be lost while executing the "locate:
http://pastebin.com/GQ8LMdYB

What do you suggest to do?

Cheers
--
Andrea Tagliasacchi
---
School of Computer Science
Simon Fraser University

Re: Batched arrangment point location: which input point the query results refers to?

Florian Prud'homme
Hello

I have the same problem. Does someone have a solution or a workaround ?

Have a Nice day

Florian Prud'homme