Background color of Alpha_shapes_3 demo viewer

Background color of Alpha_shapes_3 demo viewer

houes
Hello, I am new to CGAL, and want to develop project using it.

I am using Alpha_shapes_3 demo as my base project and modifying upon it.

I wonder how I can change the background color of the OpenGL viewer?
Currently, it is gray, but I want it to be white. I did not find a place to
change it. I have not learned OpenGL shaders yet, but have knowledge of
OpenGL fixed function pipeline.

Thank you very much.

<http://cgal-discuss.949826.n4.nabble.com/file/t375941/Capture.png>

houes

Re: Background color of Alpha_shapes_3 demo viewer

Sebastien Loriot (GeometryFactory)
The demo is using libQGLviewer.

See setBackgroundColor()

http://libqglviewer.com/refManual/classQGLViewer.html#a70d4e21190fdc47edd88f078dd2037cb

Sebastien.

On 04/16/2018 08:00 PM, houes wrote:

> Hello, I am new to CGAL, and want to develop project using it.
>
> I am using Alpha_shapes_3 demo as my base project and modifying upon it.
>
> I wonder how I can change the background color of the OpenGL viewer?
> Currently, it is gray, but I want it to be white. I did not find a place to
> change it. I have not learned OpenGL shaders yet, but have knowledge of
> OpenGL fixed function pipeline.
>
> Thank you very much.
>
> <http://cgal-discuss.949826.n4.nabble.com/file/t375941/Capture.png>
>
> houes

Re: Background color of Alpha_shapes_3 demo viewer

houes
Sebastien,

Thank you very much.