Acknowledging CGAL

ballbugsbunny

Hi all,

in order to acknowledge CGAL there is this link:

http://doc.cgal.org/latest/Manual/how_to_cite_cgal.html

However, an editor of a Journal has asked me to also provide the city and the country on the reference:

The CGAL Project. CGAL User and Reference Manual, 4.8.1 ed.; CGAL Editorial Board: city, country, 2015.

Can it be done or should I direct him on the link

Thanks,
Fotis

Re: Acknowledging CGAL

andreas.fabri
It's an open source project with project partners in France, Germany,
The Netherlands, Switzerland, Israel, so a city/country makes little sense.

andreas

On 07/04/2017 14:58, ballbugsbunny wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> in order to acknowledge CGAL there is this link:
>
> http://doc.cgal.org/latest/Manual/how_to_cite_cgal.html
>
> However, an editor of a Journal has asked me to also provide the city and
> the country on the reference:
>
> The CGAL Project. CGAL User and Reference Manual, 4.8.1 ed.; CGAL Editorial
> Board: *city, country*, 2015.
>
> Can it be done or should I direct him on the link
>
> Thanks,
> Fotis

Andreas Fabri, PhD
Chief Officer, GeometryFactory
Editor, The CGAL Project

phone: +33.492.954.912    skype: andreas.fabri

Re: Acknowledging CGAL

ballbugsbunny
Earth maybe?

Thanks Andreas

On 7/4/2017 15:15, Andreas Fabri wrote:

> It's an open source project with project partners in France, Germany,
> The Netherlands, Switzerland, Israel, so a city/country makes little
> sense.
>
> andreas
>
> On 07/04/2017 14:58, ballbugsbunny wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> in order to acknowledge CGAL there is this link:
>>
>> http://doc.cgal.org/latest/Manual/how_to_cite_cgal.html
>>
>> However, an editor of a Journal has asked me to also provide the city
>> and
>> the country on the reference:
>>
>> The CGAL Project. CGAL User and Reference Manual, 4.8.1 ed.; CGAL
>> Editorial
>> Board: *city, country*, 2015.
>>
>> Can it be done or should I direct him on the link
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Fotis

Re: Acknowledging CGAL

chgans
On 8 April 2017 at 01:15, Andreas Fabri
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> It's an open source project with project partners in France, Germany,
> The Netherlands, Switzerland, Israel, so a city/country makes little sense.

Maybe "City: Earth, Country: Universe"? ;)

Chris